Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, your selected GP can issue you with a prescription for repeat medication.
Whilst we recommend using WiFi for the best experience, it is not required for a consultation. However you do need access to the internet from your mobile/tablet device.
To book an appointment:
- Login to your Phenix Health account.
- Select the ‘Book Appointment’ button in your dashboard.
- Choose your preferred type of appointment.
- Select GP, Specialist or Allied Health Professional.
- Enter your preferred appointment details such as date and time or doctor’s name.
- Choose the type of consult you are after and select your chosen health professional.
- Select ‘Book’ and ‘Yes’ to confirm
- You will then be taken to the payment screen where you will need to make payment for your consultation to finalise the booking.
To create an account:
- Download Phenix Health on your smartphone or tablet.
- Select ‘Register’ in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
- Enter your details and select ‘register’ to confirm.
- A temporary password will be sent to your preferred email address.
It is recommended to leave your phone available while expecting a consultation.
Please check your notification settings for your smart phone.
For urgent issues please contact Phenix Health on 1300 900 863.
All health professionals go through a strict screening process before they join the Phenix Health team and are registered and fully compliant with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Yes! All your information is kept securely within our servers not within the App itself. Your information is accessible from any device that can download the App. However we recommend signing out of the App if it is not your personal device.
When you make a booking – your booking request can be found in “messages->appointments”, once the doctor confirms the appointment, it will appear in My Appointments
You can view your future consultations in “My Appointments”, underneath your Dashboard. Here you can edit your appointment and also view past consultations.
All of our doctors are AHPRA(Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) registered and live and work in Australia. All prescriptions will quote the doctor’s prescriber number.
Yes, all data is securely stored using the most advanced methods possible.
Yes, just go into your Profile (My Profile), select Pharmacy and Select ADD. Here you can choose another Pharmacy to your liking. If you are unable to find one that is open, a prescription will be sent next business day to your preferred Pharmacy.
Your GP, Specialist or Allied Health Professional will call you through the Phenix Health App at your chosen appointment time.
You will be offered a time for your online consultation with the doctor. Simply ensure you are online when your appointment is scheduled. If the doctor prescribes medicine, the prescription will be available immediately for your local pharmacist.
The Phenix Health App is available in both the Apple Store and Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet.
We accept all major credit and debit cards and PayPal.
Yes, Allied Health Professional and Specialists can register. When you download the APP you can select Allied Health option to register.
No Schedule 8 Controlled Drug medications will be prescribed via Video Consultations.
Yes. You can request a female or male mental health professional. Simply search our list of mental health professionals. (Please note this request is subject to availability and is not guaranteed).
Have you set your availability? Go to main dashboard > My Availability > Select time zone > From date/To date> From Time/To time > Which days to include.